Won Readers Choice Platinum Best Foot Care Specialist and Diamond Best Foot Clinic in the Hamilton Readers Choice Award 2017!
To book an appointment please call us today: (905) 538-6579
We offer Hospital and Home visits.
Why do I need foot care?
Many times we don’t realize that even a small corn, callus, thick toenail, etc.. can cause such discomfort that can interfere with our everyday lives. In many cases, the most common foot problems can easily be treated by a nursing foot care professional. If you are unsure how to care for your feet, we are happy to assist you with your foot care needs.
We proudly service:
- -General Hospital Hamilton
- -Hamilton Regional Indian Centre
- -Carrington Place Retirement Home
- -Iroquois Lodge Nursing Home
- -Pearl and Pine Retirement Home
We offer quality, non-invasive treatment of:
- Diabetic Feet
- Thick, Discolored nails
- Ingrown, Involuted toenails
- Corns, Calluses
- Heel Fissures
- Hammer toe pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritis pain
- Muscle spasm or tension
- Lower back pain
- Chronic pain and acute pain reduction
Routine nursing foot care treatment includes:
- Routine assessment of the feet
- Referrals and recommendations as needed
- Toenail trimming and filing
- Treatment of corns and calluses
- Treatment of immediate concern
- Moisturizing foot rub
- Health Teaching
- Wound assessment, referral, treatment
- Footwear assessment and advice on proper footwear needs