Welcome to Feet First Footcare
Call today for a free consultation! (905) 538-6579
Why do I need nursing foot care?
Many times we don’t realize that even a small corn, callus, thick toenail, etc.. can cause such discomfort that can interfere with our everyday lives. In many cases, the most common foot problems can easily be treated by a nursing foot care professional. If you are unsure how to care for your feet, we are happy to assist you with your foot care needs.
We proudly service:
- -General Hospital Hamilton
- -Hamilton Regional Indian Centre
- -Carrington Place Retirement Home
- -Iroquois Lodge Nursing Home
- -Pine and Pearl Retirement Home
We offer quality, non-invasive treatment of:
- Diabetic Feet
- Thick, Discolored nails
- Ingrown, Involuted toenails
- Corns, Calluses
- Heel Fissures
- Hammer toe pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritis pain
- Muscle spasm or tension
- Lower back pain
- Chronic pain and acute pain reduction
Routine nursing foot care treatment includes:
- routine assessment of the feet
- Referrals and recommendations as needed
- toenail trimming and filing
- treatment of corns and calluses
- treatment of immediate concern
- moisturizing foot rub
- Health Teaching
- Wound assessment, referral, treatment
- Footwear assessment and advice on proper footwear needs
All instruments used for foot care are sterilized in autoclave, packaged in sets and sealed for your protection. To eliminate the risk of cross contamination, all surfaces and treatment areas are cleaned and disinfected between clients.
Fee for Service
If you do not have a health insurance plan, please contact us for our service fees.
Our services are covered by most extended health insurance plans, however we encourage you to contact your insurance provider to find out about your coverage in advance.
We are a registered provider in good standing for Veteran Affairs Canada(DVA) and Green Shield.